Friday, October 15, 2010

My reflection of my English Course

What you’ve learned this semester in this class
I’ve learned to analyze several stories and poems through the course; it helped me to get further information after reading the item that I was required. All the items we have read along the course also offered training in our English and how types of English started to develop in different parts of the world. History of the creation and development of the first English language was also discussed in our course let alone the several processes it was induced to be upgraded.

Connection of this class with real life
I seem to find no further connection with this in my real life; I managed to learn several ways to interpret items that help me understand several literature items but still I don’t think I might use it in the near future, maybe for my next courses but not outside them

How can the content of this class make you more successful?
Maybe in my next courses, I’ll be able to learn faster and analyze texts more successfully and avoiding previous mistakes I’ve learned to avoid

What other kind of activities would you like to do?
I will say that less work, effort in this class takes most of my time and makes it stressful if you are always occupied and you are required to complete such tasks applied at the course. Also, I’d like to add that if we are able to communicate freely in our classroom it will be a better place to learn, although I’d like to have a more interactive class not just read or answer questions in a quiz that lowers my average by 10 whole points.

No comments:

Post a Comment